Top 3 Reasons to Rebrand

 Top 3 Reasons to Rebrand 


 
What are the top three reasons to rebrand your small business?  As you evaluate your organization and objectives it’s important to be considering what has changed.  Are you staying up-to-date with the life and times, are your graphics relevant, are you meeting market demand?  How can you remain relevant while also continuing the excellent customer service that you have been known for?

As the small business owner of BKP Photo, which was organized over 10 years ago, these were all the questions that I needed to ask myself and contemplate.  BKP Photo was created to enjoy my passion for photography, creativity, and personal expression as I traveled the world with my husband and his career in the military and our son.

   Settling in the states and growing with the needs of my clients, I recognized that it was time to evolve too.  I determined the top three reasons for me to rebrand were:      


   My name no longer addressed all that my services offered

 

        Developing my business to focus on new, evolving trends, updated interests, and providing relevant content to my audience

   Markets change, grow and advance, my skills and interests have done the same

 

 The rebranding for me meant a name change from BKP Photo to BKP Studios.  My creativity has expanded with my clients.  I still offer and create high-quality photos for your business, with the addition and focus now moving to graphics and videos. These include: 

  • Videos
  • Logo Designs
  • Info graphics
  • Menus
  • Packaging Designs

Leave the ever-changing creative landscape to me, while you focus on the fun stuff in your business!  I will help you stay on top of changes and trends in marketing, videos, social media, design, etc. Call or email me today!

Thank you
Brenda Popovitz
BKP Studios
bkp@bkpphoto.com
850-470-5700

 

Comments

Popular Posts